Wednesday, December 07, 2005
THE WORD IS OUT!
We told the boys about a week ago. They were more concerned about if they would have to change poopy diapers than anything else, although if I'm sitting on the couch with Kevin he will get freaked out if I'm scratching my skin thinking it's the baby. H wonders if he's seen Alien on some late-night TV LOL!
Last weekend Harry told his parents & sister. I guess he didn't have a good humour about the fact that several friends had a bet going that he was going to let his family find out via the Christmas card. I think he was nervous I was going to "advance send" them a copy of the Christmas card. Now why would he ever think my hormonal self would do anything like that??
Last weekend Harry told his parents & sister. I guess he didn't have a good humour about the fact that several friends had a bet going that he was going to let his family find out via the Christmas card. I think he was nervous I was going to "advance send" them a copy of the Christmas card. Now why would he ever think my hormonal self would do anything like that??