Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HERE AN OB.... THERE AN OB....

Well, I am "ob shopping". I mean, really - it's not like I PLANNED to do be doing this at this point of my life!!

I've been seen by a practice of four doctors - 3 female, one male. They have "weeks" where they are on duty at the hospital and all they do is deliver babies. That is one "plus" -- if I have an appointment, I know the doctor won't be delayed, or called out, by a delivery! Their preference is Southview, which is very convenient for us (!). The practice itself is in a building reminiscent of GHA - so down the hall is the blood lab, further down the hall is a medical imaging (ultrasound) lab, etc... The only thing they don't have in this building as compared to GHA is a pharmacy.

Tomorrow I see a male ob, who was recommended by a neighbor (& that recommendation was seconded by the boys' teacher). He is in his own practice so he'd be the one delivering me... and I'll be asking the question about how they accomodate for him being called away or delayed by deliveries! (Y'all know how I detest having my time wasted!!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?