Tuesday, October 11, 2005
HOW I TOLD....
I told HS by IM'ing her this link.
I told S right after I took the stick test and it immediately came up with two lines... at 7:20 AM her time (and believe it or not, she was awake & UP!)... crying & laughing in just complete & total SHOCK.
I told Hub by saying, "Remember how I had said a good reason for getting another dog/puppy was because it was easier than having another kid? Well, we should have gotten the puppy but instead now we're having another kid!" Okay, so he was relieved since he thought it was gonna be a much more serious conversation, like that earlier in the day when I'd been "adult-sitting" his Dad that I'd had to wipe poop or something. (I'd already told him THAT would cost him a trip to the jewelry store!!)
I told S right after I took the stick test and it immediately came up with two lines... at 7:20 AM her time (and believe it or not, she was awake & UP!)... crying & laughing in just complete & total SHOCK.
I told Hub by saying, "Remember how I had said a good reason for getting another dog/puppy was because it was easier than having another kid? Well, we should have gotten the puppy but instead now we're having another kid!" Okay, so he was relieved since he thought it was gonna be a much more serious conversation, like that earlier in the day when I'd been "adult-sitting" his Dad that I'd had to wipe poop or something. (I'd already told him THAT would cost him a trip to the jewelry store!!)