Monday, October 10, 2005

FRUSTRATION

I gave HS the link to this today - just had to get some feedback on ob/gyns without playing games LOL!

And thus the reason for my frustration.

Okay, so I'm neurotic and the internet can be a BAD THING. Whatever. I see that this one med I'm on is a Class **D** and I just can't seem to get anyone that answers phones at ob/gyn's to understand that I WANT TO BE SEEN.

The first practice is having their NP call me tomorrow. It is the one that HS recommended; and she says the NP is pretty reasonable, so I'm hoping she'll get me in sooner. Otherwise they won't see my until my 8th week on November 2nd.

The second practice seemed to feel a *bit* more urgency and they can get me in on Thursday, Oct 20th. Only problem is that it's at 11 am so I need to figure out who could get the kids off the bus. Auuugggghhhhhh!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?